Grade 6 is a jam packed learning experience!
- We explore through Africa, jump from country to country and experience their cultures and foods. We also do a project on 3D Urban/Rural migration.
- We look to our bodies, our teeth and digestive system, as well as the changes we are going through as we become adults.
- Mathematics keeps us busy, from decimals to measurement, to time, to fractions and more!
- Electricity is one of the highlights that we look into,experiment with and practically use. A visit to the Science Centre is such a treat! The learners design a room with a working lightbulb which is a project that is always enjoyed.
- Our theme for Bible in Grade 6 is from Psalm 119:11. “I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.” We have daily devotions with a little real life story to teach us how to live a Godly life. We also travel through the book of John as we learn about Jesus.
- We go on camp and visit the Kirstenbosch Gardens and the Planetarium. Grade 6 really is a growing, experimenting and exploring year, filled with fun!