Each Grade in the School has a 45 min drama lesson and a 45 min music lesson per week.
- Music lessons incorporate singing, creativity, listening and appreciation, and movement.
- The School has a good selection of melodic and non-melodic percussion instruments and the children enjoy accompanying songs using the Orff instruments.
- The Grade 1-3’s learn to read music by playing the recorder.
- We have a choir of about 60 voices who sing in productions, for community outreach, for Prize-Giving and Nativity programmes.
- Drama lessons begin with exercises, games and ice-breakers. Apart from role-plays, puppets and story dramatisation, pupils rehearse for their annual drama productions in their drama lessons.
See our Concerts.