Our Grade 7 pupils take a valued leadership role as members of the SRC and as monitors. They also have duties at break and at Assembly.
- During the year we go on Camp and on various outings including the Slave Lodge and an Animation Studio.
- We investigate American History, Natural Disasters and Energy.
- In Maths, we start Algebra.
- We learn life lessons through novels that are studied and a systematic research through the book of Proverbs.
- Leadership and teenage issues are honestly discussed with counsellors.
- The very busy Grade 7 year comes to an end with a function to celebrate the end of Primary School.