In order to successfully fulfill our mission, we will give priority to the following core values:
- Academic Excellence (Prov.3:5,6):
A quality education that is Bible based, Christ-centered, and one that challenges students to reach their full potential, developing godly wisdom in order to use their God-given abilities to impact their home, church and community for Christ.
- Stewardship (1 Cor.14:40; Col.3:17):
Every aspect of the program must be considered a stewardship responsibility from God so that a biblical legacy will be successfully passed from one generation to another.
- Christ-Likeness (1 Jn 2:6; Lk 2:52):
The lives of our staff, the personality of our campus, and the criteria, which measures our entire program, must be a reflection of His values and His teachings.
- Family (Eph.6:1-4)
The Christian family is God’s training ground for preparing the future generations to know and serve Jesus Christ.
- Students (Lk 6:40; II Tim 2:1-17; III Jn4)
Preparing graduates to be effective Christians who recognise that God is the Author of truth, order, creativity and morality and who can articulate a Christian worldview, based upon Biblical principles, and apply it to all of life.
- Respect: for God, others, themselves and the environment.
- Responsibility: demonstrate reliability and accountability for their choices.
- Trustworthiness: grow in honesty, loyalty and integrity.
- Fairness: learn to share, communicate and be aware of the needs of others.
- Caring: show kindness and compassion especially towards those in need.